GLOBAL OFFICIAL DIRECT STORE
- My account
- My account
Shiny Silk 3D PLA Filament Bundle, 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament Pack Multicolor, Each Spool 250g, Total 4 Spools 1Kg – Black, White, Blue, Red
|Item Weight||1.6 Kilograms|
|Item Diameter||1.75 Millimeters|
About this item
- ✔️【Popular Shiny PLA Filament Color Pack】- Shiny carbon black, Shiny pearl white, Shiny sapphire blue, Shiny ruby red, These 1.75mm pla filament are very suitable to print beautiful 3d printing shiny items.
- ✔️【Print Easily】 – High-Quality PLA 3D printer filament with high precision diameter tolerance: 1.75mm+/-0.02mm, melt well and feed smoothly, makes it perfect for FDM 3d printers.
- ✔️【ECO MATERIAL】- PLA filament is a plastic material that is prepared from vegetables, especially cornstarch, that is biodegradable and renewable, low smell, no health risks, It is a friendly filler filament ideal for home and schooling use.
- ✔️【Print Settings】- Suggest Heat Bed 50-60℃, Nozzle Temp 210-220℃, Print speed 50-70%. Our factory has 8 years of experience in 3D filament production and printing, and our filaments have been tested by most 3D printers on the market. If you have any questions about 3D printing, please feel free to ask us, we will be happy to answer you!
- ✔️【4 in 1 Bundle Pack】- 4 Spools, 250g silk PLA filament bulk, Black-White-Blue-Red 4 color PLA for your choices. within 24 hours reply, 100% satisfaction guarantee, If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days.
Our CEO is a 3D filament printing fanatic, with extremely high requirements for product quality, packaging, and product testing, almost to perfection. Because he doesn’t want his and his customers’ 3D prints to waste time and effort because of poor quality filament.
GNVTNTP filament is perfect for any business or person looking for a top-tier zero-issue silk PLA for small production, prototyping, or hobbyist use. Most Popular 4 Colors Lis： Shiny carbon black, Shiny pearl white, Shiny sapphire blue, Shiny ruby red
|1||PLA material is easily exposed to moisture, so keep the filament dry with a sealed bag and special box.|
|2||After opening, please store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.|
|3||After use, remove the filament from the extruder and store it.|
|4||To prevent tangling, pass the filament through the hole in the reel and store it after use.|