GLOBAL OFFICIAL DIRECT STORE
- My account
- My account
【XT】Silk MagicPLA Purple-Yellow
- 🧵【Shiny Silk Coextruded PLA】- Smooth and shiny finish like real silk, no extra polishing needed. Half Purple and half Yellow combination of magicPLA coextruded filaments, Make the two sides of your print appear in different colors, just like magic.
- 🧵【High Compatibility】 – 1.75mm filament diameter automation control, accuracy +/- 0.02mm. Perfectly compatible with 99% of the FDM 3D Printer and 3D Pen, For example Creality 3D, Comgrow Creality Ender, ANYCUBIC, SUNLU,ELEGOO, Voxelab, ERYONE, MYNT3D etc.
- ♻️【Eco Material】- GNVTNTP Silk MagicPLA Made of 4032D raw material imported from USA. strong toughness, no bubble, no jamming, no warping, constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. It is a friendly coextruded filament ideal for home and schooling use.
- 🛠️【Recommend Print Settings】- Silk PLA Printing temperature: 190~ 210℃, Silk coextruded PLA Printing speed: 30-50mm/s, 3D Printer Hot bed：0~55℃.
- 🧵【What you get】- One-month free trial, Lifetime warranty, and Money-back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied. Package Includes: 1 x 1kg Spool of 1.75mm PLA filaments, Total 330m. Interestingly, each roll of filament has a little extra surprise inside.
- ♻️ Air transport, expected to arrive within 5-12 days, Buy more than 3pcs in the United States, use DHL delivery, the time limit is 4~7 days
5 in stock
Discover the magical filaments of GNVTNTP!
-Is one colour too boring for you? Then let yourself be enchanted by the shimmering Gnvtntp magicPLA filaments! The unique colour combinations in the filament can be used to create extraordinary models that are sure to attract everyone’s attention.
-MagicPLA coextruded filaments can be printed like conventional PLA. Because it doesn’t warp, no heated bed is required for printing. If your 3D printer has a heated bed, the recommended temperature is ± 50-60 ° C for optimal adhesion.
Various filament colors
-GNVTNTP Coextruded filaments are available in a variety of colors (red, rose, gold, green, blue, yellow, purple, black, copper, bronze), which you can freely combine according to your needs
|1.||GNVTNTP filament is best used with a 0.4mm or larger diameter nozzle|
|2.||After each use, the filament should be stored in a sealed box or dry box to avoid moisture.|
|3.||Make sure to insert the free end of the filament into the small hole on the edge to avoid tangling for the next use.|
|4.||Make your spool filament and 3D printer feed nozzles parallel to ensure consistent coextrusion filament input and the best two-color results for your prints.|